Let's make another swing card from the Close to My Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge!
I cut the card shown above at 5-1/2" from the Close to My Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge. This creates a standard A2 sized card at 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".
I cut the matching
shape from the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge at 2-1/2" TWICE in cream and once at 3" in patterned yellow.
Here's the video on how to make this (click HERE if you can't see the video):
Click HERE to purchase the Close to My Heart Artiste Cricut cartridge bundle, which includes 3 stamp sets (see photo below).
Click HERE to purchase the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge bundle, which includes 3 stamp sets (see photo below).Here is this week's giveaway:
How can you win?
1) Leave a comment below - Do you like written instructions or a video better? Click HERE if you don't know how to leave a comment. Click HERE to leave a comment if you are seeing this in an email.
2) Subscribe to the blog HERE.
Winner will be announced on Sunday, July 14, 2013 and has two weeks to claim prize. Allow 2-4 weeks to receive.
1) Workshop on the Go Canvas Art Kit is now $19.95 (50% off)!
Included in the kit:
1 – My Acrylix® Canvas Art Workshop Stamp Set (C-size)
1 – 12" × 12" Printed Canvas Display
1 – Cashmere Baker's Twine (1 yard)
10 – Clear Sparkles (10mm)
1 – Sparkles Flourish
2 – 12" × 6" Dimensional Elements In Color—Art Shapes
1 – Instructional Brochure
Click HERE to find out more about this great canvas art kit!
2) There are still some great items up to 75% off left under the "While Supplies Last" Category - click HERE to see them!
3) Patriotic Stamp Sets:
You can order the stamp set above, Home of the Brave, HERE at my site.
4) July Stamp of the Month- Sweet Life:
Be sure to add the stamp of the month to your cart AT CHECKOUT, not before. Otherwise, you will not get it or you'll get it at full price if you added it in before checkout. The stamp set does NOT automatically get added to your order as it costs $5 (plus shipping and tax).
Want to see more of my projects?
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!