It's the first card I'm showing from the new Close to My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge bundle!
The important thing about these swing cards is to choose paper with a contrasting front and back.
In this case, since it was a word bubble, I wanted to have white as the background.
What's great about this cartridge is they tell you all the sizing to use right on the handbook page. Whoop! Makes things very easy!
To see how to make this fun, fast Scottie Dog swing card, check out the video below (if you can't see the video, click HERE).
Here's some more info about the new Close to My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge Bundle:
Plus these three awesome matching stamp sets:
AND a package of 12x12 white cardstock to get creating right away!
Here are some quick details about the Close to My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge:
- There is a full font which is very cute
- 50 pop up cards with coordinating icons
- icons, shapes and phrases to coordinate
- 50 cards that create a scene or are swing cards (!)
- 100 quick and easy layered sentiment cards
- 100 sleeve and overlay cards (see video)
- 100 card fronts that could be used as Picture My Life (or Project Life) cards
That's 400 total cards PLUS a font!
Plus it also comes with 3 stamp sets and a package of white cardstock.
Got to have the Cartridge? You can purchase it right here at my Close to My Heart shopping page!
It's National Stamping Month and Close to My Heart has a great promotion!
Speaking of Stamp of the Month, here's the latest one:
1) Leave a comment below - Dogs or Cats? Which do you prefer? I love cats but couldn't resist this cute Scottie dog...
Click HERE if you don't know how to leave a comment. Click HERE to leave a comment if you are seeing this in an email. Then scroll down and look for the comment box at the bottom.
2) Not required to enter but please subscribe to my email club and/or youtube and/or pinterest - that way you won't miss any projects or tutorials.
Winner will be announced on September 21, 2014 and has two weeks to claim prize. U.S. Residents only, please, over 18. Void where prohibited.
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!