I absolutely loved this "Ho Ho Ho" card on the Close to My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge Bundle. And then I remembered a card I seen on Pinterest that had a beard and Santa suit and figured that would be a perfect topper to the "Ho Ho Ho" card.This card measures 4-1/4"x 5-1/2" and was super fast to put together (see video farther down on how to do that).
Here are the cuts I used from the Close to My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge Bundle:
Notice the card and envelope sizing above for the different machines!
Here's another view:
Here's some more info about the new Close to My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge Bundle:- There is a full font which is very cute
- 50 pop up cards with coordinating icons
- icons, shapes and phrases to coordinate
- 50 cards that create a scene or are swing cards (!)
- 100 quick and easy layered sentiment cards
- 100 sleeve and overlay cards (see video)
- 100 card fronts that could be used as Picture My Life (or Project Life) cards
That's 400 total cards PLUS a font!
Plus it also comes with 3 stamp sets and a package of white cardstock.
Got to have the Cartridge Bundle? You can purchase it right here at my Close to My Heart shopping page!
I also used the Close to My Heart Perfect Fit -Holidays stamp set on the inside:
Check out the video below to see how to make this card (click HERE if you can't see the video):
Check out this fabulous October Stamp of the Month and ribbon promo!So, when you order $50+, you get a free mystery roll of ribbon (either cranberry or outdoor denim) and for just $5 more you can get this stamp set also!
At checkout, you will be prompted to add these specials! You just scroll down to add them to your cart.
Check out how the math works (nerd that I am...I love a chart!):
So, for $104 (before tax and shipping), you get $150 worth of products!!
This is a great promo!
You can order on my shopping site HERE.
1) Leave a comment below - Doing anything fun this weekend? It's finally fall!
Click HERE if you don't know how to leave a comment. Click HERE to leave a comment if you are seeing this in an email. Then scroll down and look for the comment box at the bottom.
2) Not required to enter but please subscribe to my email club and/or youtube and/or pinterest - that way you won't miss any projects or tutorials.
Winner will be announced on October 12, 2014 and has two weeks to claim prize. U.S. Residents only, please, over 18. Void where prohibited.
Want to see more of my projects?
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!