Now's your chance - I have a video showing you how to do this below!
Today's "Trick or Treat" bag was made using the Close to My Heart Artbooking Cricut cartridge. I made the following cut from the cartridge:
And then I got started on making my "Trick or Treat" bag (bag from Hobby Lobby).
Here's how to cut fabric in the Cricut:
1) Wash and dry fabric. Then, using heavy starch, iron the fabric on high heat with no steam. Iron item you are adhering the cut to.
2) Iron Heat 'n Bond onto fabric. Be sure and follow directions on package of Heat 'n Bond (lower setting on iron to medium, no steam).
3) Cut "trick or treat" out from the Close to My Heart Artbooking Cricut cartridge at 8-3/4" REAL dial size using the following settings: Blade at 6, Pressure at 6, speed at 3 and multi-cut it 2 times. If using the Cricut Explore, set dial to "Fabric". Fabric will be up on the mat, paper backing down on the mat.
4) Pull off paper backing on cut. Then iron as directed on Heat 'N Bond packaging. DO NOT OVER IRON - sticky goes away if you do this!
Cutting and adhering literally took 15 minutes. The most time consuming part was washing and drying the fabric beforehand.
Want to see a video on how to do this? Check out the video below (Click HERE if you can't see the video):
Check out this fabulous October Stamp of the Month and ribbon promo!So, when you order $50+, you get a free mystery roll of ribbon and for just $5 more you can get this stamp set also!
At checkout, you will be prompted to add the stamp of the month and ribbon specials! You just scroll down to add them to your cart.
Check out how the math works (nerd that I am...I love a chart!):
Got to have the Cartridge Bundle? You can purchase it right here at my Close to My Heart shopping page!
This is a great promo!
You can order on my shopping site HERE.
1) Leave a comment below - Have you ironed on fabric before?
Click HERE if you don't know how to leave a comment. Click HERE to leave a comment if you are seeing this in an email. Then scroll down and look for the comment box at the bottom.
2) Not required to enter but please subscribe to my email club and/or youtube and/or pinterest - that way you won't miss any projects or tutorials.
Winner will be announced on October 28, 2014 and has two weeks to claim prize. U.S. Residents only, please, over 18. Void where prohibited.
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!