Day two of our manly-man week of projects is this basketball gift bag.
I love to get these kraft gift bags and dress them up with Cricut cuts. You can personalized a gift bag pretty quickly with the Cricut.
I used the Cricut Sports Mania cartridge and cut the basketball at 6" and the Swoosh word art at 3".HERE).
And now for our giveaway!
This week's giveaway is the Cricut Teddy Bear Parade cartridge!
How can you win?
1) Leave a comment below letting me know if you use washi tape (that new paper tape that's all the rage).
2) Subscribe to the blog HERE.
You will have more chances by leaving comments on the daily posts so be sure and do that!
Winner will be announced on Monday, May 20, 2013 and has two weeks to claim prize.
Speaking of washi tape, don't forget to sign up for this FREE webinar:
Lain Ehmann's monthly FREE scrapbooking webinar:
Addicted to washi tape but not sure how to use it? Or maybe you’re in love with the sticky stuff and want to learn MORE ways to put your favorite trend to good use. In either case, washi guru Monica Bradford has some creative tips up her sleeve. In May’s free scrapinar, Monica will wow you with her prowess as she wrangles her washi and makes it do her bidding. You’ll never look at washi the same way again!Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- ALL NEW tips and techniques for using washi tape on your projects
- How to incorporate popular trends using washi
- How to create your own washi tape
- Storage ideas for your rolls
- And more!Spend an hour with Monica Bradford and me, and you’ll be ready to holler Washi Wahoo!
Join Us May 17th for Free!
Can't make it that day? No problem, there will be a replay for a limited time afterwards.
This project is linked up on Snap!
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!