Cricut Winter Frolics Shapes Cartridge. My card was sized at 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" and opens at the bottom, although you could have it open to the side. I love this cartridge! Take a look at all the shapes on it:
new Cuttlebug Christmas set (under embossing folders, sets on the link). The embossing folders in the set are shown below:
1) Fold red cardstock 4-1/4" x 11" paper in half to form 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card.
2) Adhere piece of 4" x 5-1/4" white cardstock to inside.
3) Run piece of 4" x 5-1/4" white cardstock through Cuttlebug with embossing folder. Adhere to front of card.
4) Cut stocking from Cricut Winter Frolics Shapes Cartridge at 5", all layers using glittery papers and adhere to front of card.
5) Stamp "Do Not Open" onto white cardstock. Trim and mount onto green paper. Adhere to front.
6) Attach red bow to stocking.
One lucky person will win BOTH the Winter Frolic Cartridge shown above AND the My Creative Time Stamp sets shown below!
1) My Creative Time All Around Goodies Stamp Set:
My Creative Time Just Tags Set which contains coordinating layering dies!
Just For You Stamp Set with coordinates with the tag set above!
Beary Special Thoughts Stamp Set:
How can you win?
1) Leave a comment below answering this question: What are you having for Christmas dinner? I am ordering Boston Market for a very stress-free holiday dinner (LOL!).
2) Subscribe or follow the blog.
Winner will be announced this weekend!
Want to see more of my projects?
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!