So, let's get started. These will be in order of MOST LOVED:
1) Cricut Storybook - This is the ultimate in cartridges. I turn to this cartridge more than ever when making something. Between the fabulous elegant fonts and all the swirls, flowers and frames, it's a winner hands down!
2) Cricut Just Because Cards - LOVE this card making cartridge. It is so cute, with such great images. Every card turns out just fabulously. It's rad! Need some help with this cartridge? Check out THIS POST for video tips and tricks!
4) Cricut Songbird - The font on this cartridge is curvy and elegant. But what really rocks are all the shaped background images - I use them constantly as framed images to mount word art and other cricut cuts onto. It's a winner all around! The background to this "Mr. and Mrs." is one of the shapes on Songbird.
5) Cricut Christmas Noel (Solutions cartridge) - this is an elegant Christmas cartridge that has been retired. I hesitated to put it on the list but I do love it. This "Christmas" word art is lovely on the acrylic cover of this mini-album. Always a winner!
6) Cricut Winter Woodland - I can't believe I still love this thing after I made about a million projects from it this past holiday season, but I do. I love the shaped tags, which you can cut as solids and layer. Love all the winter images and the cards. Of course, the "Joy" word art is the top cut for me!
7) Cricut Create A Critter - Absolutely adorable, whimsical animals and matching images and word art. The layering is fantastic on this cartridge and so easy to assemble. A winner for sure!
8) Cricut Preserves - Who knew? I don't do any canning or even recipe books. But the fruit images are so nicely layered and the background shaped images (circles, etc.) are great for layering on your cards.
9) Cricut Hannah Montana - WHAT!!??!! Ok, not so into Hannah but the fonts, word art and swirly guitars are perfect for your tween girl - so cool!
10) Cricut Summer in Paris - Loving the swirls on this one. But don't cut these too small...need to be at least 4" - 5" or taller.
What are your favorite cartridges?? Leave a comment below and share your most loved cartridges! Do keep in mind that my list is subject to change on the next Hello Thursday (May 20) when they release the new cartridges.....
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!
This post may contain affiliate links, which help subsidize my diet coke and coffee intake, necessary to run this blog.