I just used one of the tags from the Meow cartridge to finish off the bag in a cute way, along with the Close to My Heart Love My Cat stamp set!
This bag from the big box store measures 8" x 10" and the spiky circle was cut at 7-1/4", the cat lapping milk at 4-1/2" and the tag at 3-1/2"
Quick, painless and easy! WHOOP!
Best part was: She loved the bag!
Get the FREE Cricut Explore file here to make this gift bag!
Cricut The First FewYears (#ad) for the spiky circle:
Close to My Heart Love My Cat Stamp Set:
And just a quick reminder about this month's Cricut mystery box - get it soon because otherwise it will sell out!
**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Thank you for supporting Obsessed with Scrapbooking! I appreciate you so much!**
The new Cricut April Mystery Box is LIVE now and it's a BIG ONE!
Valued at $176 and just $49.99, it's packed with cartridge goodness!
Get 10% off at Cricut.com and free Fed-Ex home delivery with code CRICUTSPRING! Click HERE!
Here is what I got in my box (keeping in mind yours may be different since it's a "mystery"):
- Anna Griffin Lovely Layered Cards Cricut Cartridge
- Summer Soirees Cricut Cartridge
- Create a Friend Cricut Cartridge
- Creepy Critters Cricut Cartridge
- Simple Everyday Cards Cricut Cartridge (sample below but there are 50 cards in this cartridge):
- Southwest Pen Set - fine tip for use with the Explore
- Black variety Pen Set - with a variety of tips for use with the Explore
Remember that the cartridges can be used in any Cricut machine, not just the Explore!
Shop for the new Cricut April Mystery Box HERE!
Click on photo to see the video about the mystery box(there are some funny bloopers at the end...):
* See the Close to My Heart catalog HERE
* Order Close to My Heart HERE
* Join My Close to My Heart team HERE
* See the Vivi Jewelry Catalog HERE
* Join Vivi Jewelry HERE
Want to see more of my projects?
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!