Here is the second beautiful card I made using the Charlotte paper pack at a fun event Close to My Heart had in December!
We got a chance to use the Springtime Wishes thin cuts (dies) and matching stamps, as well as give watercoloring a try!
The main tip I can give you is to cut the die first and then stamp on it. The best way to keep the cut out piece steady while you stamp on it is to put it on a cricut mat so it stays still with the sticky on the mat.
Check out this video on How to Use Thin Cuts:
Springtime Wishes Stamp Set:
Springtime Wishes Matching Dies:
Charlotte Paper Pack:
Black and Gold Ribbon:
Close to My Heart is having a fabulous promo this month!
Stamp-a-ganza is here!
This means that for every 2 stamp sets you buy at regular price, you will get the 3rd one of equal or lesser value for FREE!
Couple of quick rules:
1) FREE stamp will be the least expensive of the 3. So, if you choose two stamps at $17.95 each and one at $13.95, the $13.95 will be FREE!
2) If all three stamp sets are the same price, one will be FREE!
3) The only stamps NOT included are the Stamp of the Month, any Hostess Rewards stamps, any stamps in the Workshops on the Go, any included with Cricut cartridges AND the Animal Greetings stamp set that benefits Operation Smile.
4) Of course, you can purchase more than 3 stamp sets!
5) Add all the stamps you want to your cart and the system AUTOMATICALLY figures out which ones are FREE!
You can shop for the stamps HERE!
* See the Close to My Heart catalog HERE
* Order Close to My Heart HERE
* Join My Close to My Heart team HERE
* See the Vivi Jewelry Catalog HERE
* Join Vivi Jewelry HERE
Want to see more of my projects?
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!
Unless otherwise stated within the post, this is my original work. Please feel free to use as inspiration for your own personal use, but do not use for publication, contest/message board entries, or to sell. If my work inspires a work of your own, please give credit by posting a link to my blog. Thank you!