I'm sorry this is such a short post - all the info is in the video below! It's my wedding anniversary today so we are celebrating with Thai food tonight...
Check out the video below to see how to make this (click HERE if you can't see the video):
Close to My Heart has a wonderful promo this month - a set of these 14 gorgeous papers shown above - just $5 with a $50 purchase! Here's what you get:
- 6 Patterned double sided papers
- 2 olive UV-coated designed cardstock sheets
- 2 red UV-coated designed cardstock sheets
- 2 teal UV-coated designed cardstock sheets
- 1 white feather print vellum sheet
- 1 gold-foil polka dot vellum sheet
Not only that you can also take advantage of the coordinating May Stamp of the Month shown above when you spend that $50. Here's how that value breaks out:
Here is a link to the workshop guide that shows how to make 2 double page layouts and 2 cards using this paper pack and the stamp of the month (see photo below):
You will need extra pieces to make these items above exactly and they are:
Feathers Stamp Set - C1584
True to Life Stamp Set - C1575
Marquee UpperCase Alpha Stamps - E1029
Bamboo Ink Z2103
Cocoa Ink Z2114
Lagoon Ink Z2195
Durables Triangle Studs Z1928
Aqua Dots Z 1853
Here's a quick link to the NEW online catalog - CLICK HERE if you want a peek.
New Cricut Giveaway - Divine Wedding
How can you win?
1) Leave a comment below - Do you like Thai food? I love the Thai beef salad!
Click HERE if you don't know how to leave a comment. Click HERE to leave a comment if you are seeing this in an email. Then scroll down and look for the comment box at the bottom.
2) Not required to enter but please subscribe to my email club and/or youtube and/or pinterest - that way you won't miss any projects or tutorials.
Winner will be announced on May 10, 2014 and has two weeks to claim prize. U.S. Residents only, please, over 18. Void where prohibited.
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!