I used the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge and here are the cuts:
Below, I added in a quick sentiment that says "Peace Be with You" on the inside.
Products I used:
Check out the video below to see how to make this card (click HERE if you can't see the video):
- 6 Patterned double sided papers
- 2 olive UV-coated designed cardstock sheets
- 2 red UV-coated designed cardstock sheets
- 2 teal UV-coated designed cardstock sheets
- 1 white feather print vellum sheet
- 1 gold-foil polka dot vellum sheet
Not only that you can also take advantage of the coordinating May Stamp of the Month shown above when you spend that $50.
Here's a quick link to the NEW online catalog - CLICK HERE if you want a peek.
New Cricut Giveaway - Brooklyn Iron On Cartridge
How can you win?
1) Leave a comment below - Do you need "encouragement" cards? Do you want to see more of them?
Click HERE if you don't know how to leave a comment. Click HERE to leave a comment if you are seeing this in an email. Then scroll down and look for the comment box at the bottom.
2) Not required to enter but please subscribe to my email club and/or youtube and/or pinterest - that way you won't miss any projects or tutorials.
Winner will be announced on May 24, 2014 and has two weeks to claim prize. U.S. Residents only, please, over 18. Void where prohibited.
Want to see more of my projects?
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!