My son has had a wonderful teacher this year and I'm getting his "end of school year" gift together. A gift card is usually appreciated and fortunately, our school provided the info about what stores/restaurants/hobbies that the teachers like. So helpful.
The pillow box is a perfect solution. Larger than a card, smaller than a gift bag.
I found the teacher appreciation tag at 24/7 Moms as a free download HERE. Thanks to 24/7 Moms for this fun tag!
And now for our giveaway!
This week's giveaway is the Cricut Teddy Bear Parade cartridge!
How can you win?
1) Leave a comment below letting me know if you make mini-albums. I love to make them!
2) Subscribe to the blog HERE.
Enter every day by leaving a comment below for more chances to win!
Winner will be announced on Monday, May 20, 2013 and has two weeks to claim prize.
Don't forget to sign up for this FREE webinar:
Lain Ehmann's monthly FREE scrapbooking webinar:
Addicted to washi tape but not sure how to use it? Or maybe you’re in love with the sticky stuff and want to learn MORE ways to put your favorite trend to good use. In either case, washi guru Monica Bradford has some creative tips up her sleeve. In May’s free scrapinar, Monica will wow you with her prowess as she wrangles her washi and makes it do her bidding. You’ll never look at washi the same way again!Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- ALL NEW tips and techniques for using washi tape on your projects
- How to incorporate popular trends using washi
- How to create your own washi tape
- Storage ideas for your rolls
- And more!Spend an hour with Monica Bradford and me, and you’ll be ready to holler Washi Wahoo!
Join Us May 17th for Free!
Can't make it that day? No problem, there will be a replay for a limited time afterwards.
Want to see more of my projects?
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!