Happy Memorial Day!
This holiday brings to mind all the soldiers and their families who have sacrificed so that we in the U.S. enjoy all our freedoms. I am so grateful for the service, sacrifice and bravery that our soldiers embody - thank you to all the military, past and present, and all of their families. We are free because of you!
It's time to sign up for Lain Ehmann's free June Scrapinar!
“6×6 Pads for 12×12 Pages”
with Lisa Echerd
We know you’ve been hoarding those adorable and oh-so-affordable 6×6 paper pads. They are so cute and inexpensive, but what do we do with them besides admiring them? Well, we’ll help you! In June’s free scrapinar with YouTube scrapbooking sensation Lisa Echerd, you’ll learn how to stop hoarding and start using those pads on your traditional scrapbooking pages.Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- How to choose the best pads for your scrapbook pages
- How to use die-cuts to make your investment go even further
- When to use whole sheets or partial sheets
- Tips on how to leverage these little gems to get an abundance of pattern choices
Spend an hour with Lisa and me, and you’ll be ready to use up those 6×6 paper pads! AND… one lucky attendee will go home with THREE 6×6 paper pads from our sponsor, Echo Park!
- And more!
Can't make it that day? Don't worry - there will be a replay available for a limited time afterwards!
This week's giveaway:
How can you win?
1) Leave a comment below (or by clicking HERE if you are seeing this in email) letting me know how you celebrate Memorial Day. Click HERE if you don't know how to leave a comment.
2) Subscribe to the blog HERE.
Winner will be announced on Sunday, June 2, 2013 and has two weeks to claim prize.
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Post may contain affiliate links that fund my diet coke habit and keep this blog running smoothly.
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!