These are so quick and easy to make - my favorite kind of project! It's also another good one to do with the kids. My daughter is actually in today's video, as she helped me make the ornaments. We had a wonderful time doing this!
The best part is this project only requires five items:
- glass ornaments from the craft store
- Martha Stewart fine glitter (can buy with coupon!)
- Pledge Future Shine Floor wax with blue top from Walmart - see video for picture of bottle (you can also use cheap hairspray, I've been told)
- plastic wrap
- ribbon/Cricut cuts
I decorated the red ornament above using my favorite cut from the Cricut Winter Woodland cartridge, the word art "Joy". You could also decorate the ornaments with any of the tags from that cart.
I owe this idea to the website Stampers Quest - thank you!
To see how to make these ornaments, watch the short video below. If you can't see the video, click HERE!
Here are some other samples I made:
Vintage Label Stamp Set:
Vintage Stitched Label Dies:
Vintage Sentiments Stamp Set:
Circle Font Stamp Set:
Label Font Stamp Set:
Lowercase Fun Dies:
Thank You Hugs:
My Creative Time, for this fabulous giveaway! If you want to be sure to get these, head over to My Creative Time to order!
How can you win?
1) Leave a comment below: Are you done with Christmas shopping? I'm not! But I'm close!
2) Subscribe or follow the blog!
Winner will be announced on Sunday and has two weeks to claim prize.
Don't forget to enter my other giveaways this week:
1) JoysLife Oh Christmas Stamp set Giveaway- enter by clicking HERE
2) Cricut Magnet and Vinyl Giveaway - enter by clicking HERE
Want to see more of my projects?
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!