Here's what I used:
I cut the "Noel" at 3.25".
There are a couple of key steps:
1) Due to the intricacy of the cut, I applied the vinyl to the magnet material prior to cutting.
2) I changed my setting on Cricut to multicut it 4 times. I think I would do 5 next time because I had to kind of punch out the cut. It worked and I didn't have any damage but next time I would do one more cut just to make sure. To do that manually, set your Cricut to cut 4 times using the settings menu. After it finishes, do not remove the mat, instead hit the "load mat" button and then turn off multicut. Press the "cut" button.
3) In the future, I would choose an image with less swirls and more "dense" area. The magnet material isn't super strong and I worried about how well it would stay put. So far, so good, though, as I've driven my car all over the place since I put it on yesterday.
4) Follow the settings directions on the Magnet Material packaging.
I think this is an easy, fun, removable project!
Today's giveaway is a package of Cricut Magnet Material and a Package of Cricut Vinyl!
How can you win?
1) Leave a comment below letting me know if you've ever used the magnet material and what you thought of it.
2) Subscribe or follow the blog.
That's it! Winner to be announced on Sunday and has two weeks to claim prize.
Don't forget I am also giving away the Joyslife Oh Christmas Pun Stamp Set - enter HERE for a chance to win the stamp set (not below).
Want to see more of my projects?
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!