Just to give you an idea of where we started yesterday with the Cuttlebug area, take a look at the "before" picture:
2) Do I see a Big Shot AND a Cuttlebug? Really? Do I really need both? I decided that I didn't and gave the Big Shot away to someone who had never embossed paper before. She LOVES it!!
3) I got one of those Your Story packages at Christmas that they had on cricut.com for $15. There's an old machine behind it. I decided they were taking up too much valuable real estate so they went in the closet.
4) Why is this layout behind the bookcase partially? Not sure...
5) What are books even doing in here?
6) This was extra stuff I was planning to alter. I thought I would make those button trees at Christmas. Do you know how hard that is?? So, that didn't happen. I found room for them in a bin for altered items.
And, here's the after (for more info, see HERE):
Want to see more of my projects?
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!