Welcome to Week 5 of Christmas Card Ideas - Thursday edition!
Let's start with a giveaway!
Cricut Trim the Tree Seasonal Cartridge:
How can you win?
1) Leave a comment below telling me if what you would like to learn about the Cricut (Click HERE to learn how to leave a comment.)
2) Subscribe or follow the blog.
Winner will be announced next Monday, October 17, 2011 and winners have two weeks to claim their prizes!
Now, onto this week's card:
Cricut Winter Frolics Shapes Cartridge. My card was sized at 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" and opens at the bottom, although you could have it open to the side.
1) Fold red cardstock 4-1/4" x 11" paper in half to form 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card.
2) Adhere piece of 4" x 5-1/4" white cardstock to inside.
3) Run piece of 4" x 5-1/4" white cardstock through Cuttlebug with embossing folder. Adhere to front of card.
4) Cut stocking from Cricut Winter Frolics Shapes Cartridge at 5", all layers using glittery papers and adhere to front of card.
5) Stamp "Do Not Open" onto white cardstock. Trim and mount onto green paper. Adhere to front.
6) Attach red bow to stocking.
I've got a fun Halloween card over on Everyday Cricut - check it out!!
Want to see more of my projects?
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Click HERE to go to my Creative Memories Website!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!
Unless otherwise stated within the post, this is my original work. Please feel free to use as inspiration for your own personal use, but do not use for publication, contest/message board entries, or to sell. If my work inspires a work of your own, please give credit by posting a link to my blog. Thank you!