Check them out below:
1) Close to My Heart Art Philosophy Cartridge:
Art Philosophy cartridge, as well as even more of them available in their catalog. It's pretty impressive! And don't worry because they tell you the sizing of the cuts to match the stamps! Fun, fun!
Melanie is a Close to My Heart rep and she will be taking orders for this cartridge starting August 1. We will give you all the details as we get closer to the release date.
Below is a gift bag I made using the cartridge - the flower, number collage and the tag are all from the cartridge.
Paper by Core'dinations. Ribbon from Michaels.
2) Cricut Art Nouveau Cartridge:
3) Cricut Sophie Cartridge - exclusive to the Cricut Circle (for more information on the Cricut Circle, click HERE)
Paper by Bo Bunny and Core'dinations.
4) Cricut Something to Celebrate Cartridge:
This cartridge has a whole key of shaped cards and guess what? They all layer perfectly (finally)! Card base, shadow and all layers are all cut at 7" and fit on top of one another exactly. The card measures 7" tall. The "cheer up" sentiment is from My Creative Time - I am giving away a set of these (see below in giveaway section).
Here's the card open...
Glitter paper by DCWV and striped paper by Anna Griffin.
5) Cricut Simply Scarecrow:
This is a seasonal cartridge that has a lot of fun autumn images. I wasn't sold on it initially, but as I started working with it, I really loved how it came together. I will tell you that I double layered things by cutting two layers and off setting one of them so it had more dimension. You can see the beige outline around the scarecrow and the "fall". This is a trick I learned from the fabulous Monique Griffith!
Paper is by DCWV.
To see more projects made with these cartridges, head over to my BFF Melanie's site, Courtney Lane Designs.
Today's birthday giveaway is the Winter Frolic Cartridge!
How can you win?
1) Leave a comment below telling which new cartridge you like best (see HERE on how to leave a comment; if you get this in email form, you need to click on the email title to get to the blog itself and then leave a comment).
Don't forget the other birthday giveaways - see below:
1) 4 Sets of My Creative Time's latest stamps - enter HERE to win
2) Cuttlebug Emboss Plus Folders - enter HERE to win
3) Creative Memories Stork's Delivery cartridge - enter HERE to win
4) Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art and Cricut Birthday Cakes cartridges - enter HERE to win
5) Cricut Stand and Salute and Freshly Picked cartridges - enter HERE to win
Winners announced on Sunday, July 31, 2011. Winners have 2 weeks to claim their prize.
Want to see more of my projects? Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!