Here are the contenders for the category of Most Elegant Cricut Cartridge of 2010:
1) Cricut Cindy Loo Cartridge: This cartridge has tons of beautiful images, frames and a super cute font (See below). A nice full size cartridge!
2) Cricut Lacy Labels Lite Cartridge: This is one of those smaller cartridges from Walmart only (or at cricut.com) that has all kinds of labels that are "lacy". Each of the 50 labels is a 4 layered image. No font, though but pretty word art.
3) Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art Cartridge: If you haven't looked at the Martha Cake cartridges, you owe it to yourself to check them out. Not only for cakes, they make some beautiful looking paper projects. Plus, if you like her border punches, you will love all the layered borders on these cartridges!
4) Reminisce Accents Creative Memories Cricut Cartridge: Exclusive to Creative Memories, this cartridge has the most beautiful frames and accents! It also has a font and some word art.
5) Cricut Paper Lace Cartridge: One of my favorites from 2010, the Paper Lace cartridge has killer word art for all those special occasions and matching lacey backgrounds. You could cut these to be on the front of a card or as the background to a scrapbook page. Everything has a shadow! Just beautiful! There's even a font on this cartridge!
Now, this was a tough choice! I am very partial to Lacy Labels as every cut is a winner. But, there is no font on Lacy Labels, and although the word art is fantastic, you can't beat an elegant font! I love Martha and Creative Memories also so how to choose? It took much deliberation.
Let's hear a drum roll, please.....the winner of the Most Elegant Cricut Cartridge is the......
The card above was made using the gorgeous, quick and easy bird medallion and background from Cindy Loo. It was a perfect match to the DCWV paper!
What do you think? What's your favorite Elegant Cricut cartridge of 2010?
Want to see all my best Cricut cartridge picks of 2010? Head over to Joy's Top 2010 Cricut Cartridges for links to more categories!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!