Today's 5" x 5" card was made using the new Freshly Picked Cricut cartridge! I loved this garden gate and originally was going to use it on a layout but decided on the card instead. I love the garland flower accents that are provided with this gate cut! SO CUTE! The flowers/pots are cut at 2" and 2-1/2" and they are actually 6 layers! They are very sturdy that way!
The "bloom" word art was cut at 3/4" high (2 layers) and then I used the white pen to give it some pop.
Now, let's talk GIVEAWAY for today!
How about the Elegant Cakes cartridge?
How can you win?
1) Make sure you are signed up to get email or follow the blog!
2) Leave a comment below for a chance to win telling me what you like to make most - cards, layouts, altered items, invitations, etc.
Here's a way to get extra chances!
1) Facebook it and tell me about it - 5 extra chances
2) Tweet it and tell me about it - 5 extra chances
3) Send an email to your friends and tell me about it. - 10 extra chances
4) Become a fan on my facebook page located HERE - 10 extra chances
After looking around here, hop over to Courtney Lane Designs for more projects and a chance to win another set of cartridges!
Also, I am giving away LOTS more HERE and HERE! And I have more Hello Thursday Cricut Cartridge Previews in those links!
COUPONS from Michaels! Check out the 60% off Cricut Cartridge Coupon!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!