I used patterned paper for the base and also ran it through the Cuttlebug with the Spots and Dots folder on just the leg sections. I decorated the front with various buttons. If you didn't use buttons, there are holes there where another layer shows through.
What's great about this cartridge is that the actual base image and layers fit exactly onto the card front at the same size, unlike cartridges in the past. WOO HOO!
Here's a shot of the inside portion.
Now, let's talk about today's giveaway!
How about a pack of the THREE Summer Mini Cartridges?? Summer in Paris, Summer Vacation and Independence Day Cricut cartridges?
How can you win?
1) Make sure you are signed up to get email or follow the blog!
2) Leave a comment below for a chance to win telling me what your favorite paper manufacturer is.
Here's a way to get extra chances!
1) Facebook it and tell me about it - 5 extra chances
2) Tweet it and tell me about it - 5 extra chances
3) Send an email to your friends and tell me about it. - 10 extra chances
After looking around here, hop over to Courtney Lane Designs for more projects and a chance to win another set of cartridges!
Winners will be drawn on Thursday, May 27, 2010 for all the giveaways!
Check back in the morning for more previews and another giveaway!!!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!
This post may contain affiliate links, which help subsidize my diet coke and coffee intake, necessary to run this blog.