What scrapbooking supplies do you need above all others? What is it you can't live without?
Here's my short list:
1) Fiskars Trimmer
2) ATG 714 Adhesive gun and adhesive
3) Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
5) Of course, my Cricut Expression and Cartridges
6) Cardstock from Core'dinations
7) Pop Dots
8) black and white pens
9) Chalk ink by Clearsnap and Memento Ink
10) Sentiment Stamps
Tell me your favorites! What is it you can't live without?
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!
Unless otherwise stated within the post, this is my original work. Please feel free to use as inspiration for your own personal use, but do not use for publication, contest/message board entries, or to sell. If my work inspires a work of your own, please give credit by posting a link to my blog. Thank you!