**This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links. Thank you for supporting Obsessed with Scrapbooking! I appreciate you so much!**
The new Cricut Explore Air 2 has launched and it is super - much faster than the Cricut Explore Air and former machines! See below for all the features and things to know.
I have made a video showing how to set up the Explore Air 2 and how to use it with the iPad and iPhone app.
These instructions apply also to setting up any of the family of Cricut Explore machines.
Check out the video below to see how easy and quick it is to get started using your Explore Air 2 (or any Explore machine)!
Major Features for the Explore Air 2 (#ad):
- Can cut and write up to 2 times faster on settings ranging from vinyl to cardstock + (look for video here to see this comparison from Explore Air to Explore Air 2)
- Fast mode is only available for the Explore Air 2 and must be enabled on each mat as you use them
- Must update iPad and iPhone Design Space apps to access this function
- May need to update the plug in on your desktop and clear your cache
- Can use Desktop, iPhone, iPad apps with the machine
- Android devices are not supported at this time
Four new Colors:
* See the Close to My Heart catalog HERE
* Order Close to My Heart HERE
* Join My Close to My Heart team HERE
Want to see more of my projects?
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!
Unless otherwise stated within the post, this is my original work. Please feel free to use as inspiration for your own personal use, but do not use for publication, contest/message board entries, or to sell. If my work inspires a work of your own, please give credit by posting a link to my blog. Thank you!