Now, you must get the Close to My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge Bundle because it is retiring and will be gone SOON!
Don't you just love the inside? I have a video below showing how to fold this card to make the popup!
Here are the cuts I used from the Close to My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge Bundle and Cricut Superman cartridge:
Here's some more info about the new Close to My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge Bundle:
Here are some quick details about the Close to My Heart Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge:
- There is a full font which is very cute
- 50 pop up cards with coordinating icons
- icons, shapes and phrases to coordinate
- 50 cards that create a scene or are swing cards (!)
- 100 quick and easy layered sentiment cards
- 100 sleeve and overlay cards (see video)
- 100 card fronts that could be used as Picture My Life (or Project Life) cards
That's 400 total cards PLUS a font!
Plus it also comes with 3 stamp sets and a package of white cardstock.
Got to have the Cartridge Bundle? You can purchase it right here at my Close to My Heart shopping page!
Check out the video below to see how to make this cardTake a quick peek at the stamp of the month for June - just $5 with a $50+ purchase (yes, bundles count towards this too!!):
Check out all the goodies HERE! Some great deals to be found!
There are a variety of price points.
You can see the bundles and shop HERE!
There are TWO retired thin cut bundles! WHOOP!
Don't forget that these Cricut Cartridges are retiring soon - don't miss out!
* See the Close to My Heart catalog HERE
* Order Close to My Heart HERE
* Join My Close to My Heart team HERE
* See the Vivi Jewelry Catalog HERE
* Join Vivi Jewelry HERE
Want to see more of my projects?
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!