I wanted to make a quick "get well" card and have always wanted to use this cute band-aid from the Dr. Checkup Cricut cartridge (#ad).
This card uses the Kiss It Better Close to My Heart stamp set that retires in just 2 days (OH NO!):
Here is the card sizing:Here is a quick video to see how to make the card:
Get your FREE Cricut Explore Design Space file HERE!
Cricut Dr. Checkup Cartridge (#ad):
Kiss It Better (retires May 1):
Limited time offer-ends April 30 at 11:00 pm central time!
- Place a $50+ Close to My Heart order HERE and then:
1) get a FREE mystery stamp set valued between $10-$30
2) an advance copy of the new Seasonal Expressions Mini catalog which launches May 1!
I will ship these to you separately!
How can you get it?
1) Place an order $50+ HERE
2) I will ship the mystery stamp and catalog out to you separately!
Offer only good from me, not Close to My Heart!
WHOOP! This is limited time only - supplies are limited so don't delay! Order early for the $30 and $18 level mystery stamps!
Also, don't forget this super cute Stamp of the Month, which can also be yours for just $5 once you place a $50+ order!
* See the Close to My Heart catalog HERE
* Order Close to My Heart HERE
* Join My Close to My Heart team HERE
* See the Vivi Jewelry Catalog HERE
* Join Vivi Jewelry HERE
Want to see more of my projects?
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!