May is National Scrapbooking month and Michaels Stores is showcasing all kinds of fun ideas and projects that "Make Every Moment Count". To see Michaels "Look Book" of scrapbooking ideas for the "Make Every Moment Count" theme, head over HERE. There are some quick, fun Mother's Day ideas there, as well as graduation and Military themed projects.
Michaels contacted me recently and asked me to create a project around this theme. A 3-D Mother's Day project seemed to be a fun way to showcase kids' photos.
Supply List (all available at Michaels Stores):
- Cricut Expression 2 with Cricut Alphabet font included
- Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartridge
- Cricut Ribbons and Rosettes Cartridge
- Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic Paper Pad
- Heidi Swapp Sugar Chic Embellishments
- Bazill cardstock in raspberry
- Raspberry Ink
- Imaginisce Cordless Hot Glue Gun with glue sticks
- Mod Podge Gloss Lustre with foam brushes
- Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive
- 3 wooden blocks (3-1/2" cubes)
- 4 wooden feet
- Apple Acrylic Paint
- Martha Stewart Dry Embossers
- We R Memory Keepers Piercing Mat
Exact instructions will be in my next post, up later today!
It's time for Lain Ehmann's monthly FREE scrapbooking webinar:
Addicted to washi tape but not sure how to use it? Or maybe you’re in love with the sticky stuff and want to learn MORE ways to put your favorite trend to good use. In either case, washi guru Monica Bradford has some creative tips up her sleeve. In May’s free scrapinar, Monica will wow you with her prowess as she wrangles her washi and makes it do her bidding. You’ll never look at washi the same way again!Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- ALL NEW tips and techniques for using washi tape on your projects
- How to incorporate popular trends using washi
- How to create your own washi tape
- Storage ideas for your rolls
- And more!Spend an hour with Monica Bradford and me, and you’ll be ready to holler Washi Wahoo!
Join Us May 17th for Free!
Can't make it that day? No problem, there will be a replay for a limited time afterwards.
Wondering what washi tape is? It's paper tape that has become all the rage - you can find some really cute rolls of it at Michaels under the Recollections brand.
Disclosure Note: Michaels provided a gift card for supplies to make the project. This post may contain affiliate links.
Want to see more of my projects?
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!