Don Juan cartridge together.
- Cut white cardstock to 6-3/4” x 4-1/4” and attach to front of glitter bag using brads. This will be base of decoration.
- Cut white cardstock to 7” x 4-1/2” and run through Cuttlebug using the Ornament folder. Adhere to green glitter cardstock cut at 7-1/4” x 4-3/4”. Mount onto bag on white section using dry adhesive.
- Using Gypsy, weld “Joy to the World” letters as shown - letters at 1”. Cut out using green glitter cardstock.
- Cut ornaments out and glue together at sizing shown above. Add ribbon bows to tops of ornaments.
- Adhere word art and ornaments to front of bag as shown using wet adhesive and glue dots.
With Glittering Eyes.
HERE at Shirley's blog!
Finally, for those of you with a smartphone and a QR Code Reader, you can scan in the QR code below to save this website for quick and easy future reference! These QR codes are popping up all over the place and are really fun to use as phone bookmarks. I love it when I find techno-gadgets like this...LOL!
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Click HERE to go to my Creative Memories Website!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!