Here's a close up of that Cricut Paper Trimmings cartridge:
Here's the instructions from there:
- Iron fabric using heavy starch. Iron onesie where image will go. Then, Iron Heat ‘n Bond onto back of 6” x 6” square of yellow fabric and onto back of 6” x 6” square of blue fabric.
- Set the blade at 6”, speed at 3 and pressure at 6. Multi-cut 2x. Using Cricut Paper Trimmings cartridge, cut Moon at 3” using the yellow fabric. Cut Moon-s at 3” using blue fabric. Remove paper backing.
- Iron on Moon and Moon-s according to package directions. Do NOT over-iron as it won’t stick. (Ask me how I know...LOL!)
Don't forget I am giving away a full set of this month's My Creative Time Stamps and matching die! Thank you, My Creative Time!
How can you win?
1) Leave a comment telling me how you store your stamps. Click HERE if you don't know how to leave a comment.
2) Subscribe or follow the blog!
Winner will be announced next Monday, October 31.
Can't wait to get these stamps? Head over to My Creative Time to purchase them!
Want to see more of my projects?
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Click HERE to go to my Creative Memories Website!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!