But, before we get started...
Here's the giveaway this week!
One person will win the latest sets of My Creative Time's Stamps!
Build a Banner Kit (comes with dies also!!):
Anyday Bingo and Crossword:
Whimsical Calendar Days:
How can you win?
1) Leave a comment below telling me if you digital scrap or make photo books. (Click HERE to learn how to leave a comment.)
2) Subscribe or follow the blog.
What if you NEED these stamps right now (and you know you do...LOL!)? You can order them by clicking here: My Creative Time Stamps.
Now, later today I will post the winner of last week's giveaway so check back...
Onto today's quick and easy Christmas Card using Cricut Winter Frolics Shapes Cartridge
1) Cut an 8-1/2" x 11" piece of kraft cardstock in half lengthwise to make cardbase. Use one of the halves and fold that in half.
2) Adhere 4" x 5-1/4" white piece of cardstock to inside.
3) Cut a square of 3" x 3" red cardstock. Cuttlebug a square of 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" of white cardstock using the Snowflake folder and then adhere to red. Add strips of torn white glitter paper for snow to bottom of white section as shown.
4) Cut mouse from Cricut Winter Frolics Shapes Cartridge
at 1-3/4", all layers, as shown and adhere together. Add gems as desired for nose and eye.
5) Adhere mouse to red and white square. Pop dot onto front of card.
6) Stamp sentiment from My Creative Time's Mixed Holiday Sentiments set onto white cardstock using red ink. Back with piece of red cardstock cut at 1" x 3". Add red brads.
Supplies: Cricut Winter Frolics Shapes Cartridge
; red, kraft, pink, brown, patterned pink, green and white cardstock; white glitter cardstock; pink gems; red brads; My Creative Time's Mixed Holiday Sentiments; pop dots.
Made something crafty lately? Add your project below - it can be anything (sewing, scrapbooking, home decor, cards, etc.) and any theme (does NOT have to be Christmasy):
Want to see more of my projects?
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!