Today's Christmas card idea comes from the new Cricut Scandinavian Christmas Cards seasonal cartridge that was released on Thursday. Check out the cartridge below:
Then, I decided to make this 5" x 7" card:
Here's the card recipe:
1) Fold a 7" x 10" sheet of craft cardstock in half to form a 5" x 7" card. Ink edges with brown chalk ink.
2) Ink edges of a piece of red cardstock cut at 6-3/4" x 4-3/4" and then adhere to front of kraft card.
3) Cut "Joy" image at 4", all layers with colors as shown. Adhere all pieces together. Lightly ink edges.
4) Adhere "Joy" to a piece of designer paper cut at 6-1/4" x 4-1/4". Ink edges of designer paper. Add this to card front using pop dots.
5) Ink piece of cream colored cardstock cut at 6-3/4" x 4-3/4" and adhere to inside of card.
6) Using glue dot, adhere button to bow. Adhere bow to card using glue dot, as shown.
Products used: Cricut Scandinavian Christmas Cards cartridge, Basic Grey paper, Core'dinations cardstock, button and ribbon from Papertrey Ink.
This week's giveaway is:
Cricut Girl's Makeup Party Cartridge!
1) Leave a comment telling me your favorite fall soup. Mine is taco bean soup (recipe to come tomorrow!).
2) Subscribe or follow the blog!
Winner announced next Monday, September 26, 2011.
Last week's winner will be announced later today - I have to zoom out of the house to get kids to school!
Check back tomorrow for my festive Fall project - it's why I braved the crowds at Michaels yesterday!
Want to see more of my projects?
Click HERE to see my gallery!
Click HERE to go to my Creative Memories Website!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!
Unless otherwise stated within the post, this is my original work. Please feel free to use as inspiration for your own personal use, but do not use for publication, contest/message board entries, or to sell. If my work inspires a work of your own, please give credit by posting a link to my blog. Thank you!