First off, though, let's start with a giveaway:
I am giving away a Pack Your Bags Cricut Cartridge in honor of summer vacation starting!
How can you win?
1) Leave a comment letting me know your favorite Cricut cartridge of today's release.
2) Subscribe or follow the blog.
Winners will be announced Tuesday, June 21, 2011 and winners have two weeks to claim their prize.
Now, onto the releases, which are on sale on cricut.com - just click the cartridge title to head over there!
1) Teresa Collins Sophisticated Cricut Cartridge - my favorite of the release!
4) Cricut Phrases Cartridge - Three sets of layered phrases and one set of coordinating cards/tags/shapes cover all occasions you would need for scrapbooking and card making.
I need a gift bag for Father's Day on Sunday and thought this "You da Man" word art was funny and definitely unusual! This bag also includes all kinds of stars cut out from this cartridge as there is a whole feature key with layered shapes and cards to go with the phrases. The flourishes coming off the large star are from the Cricut Essentials cartridge (the corner looked funny unadorned...). Paper by Core'dinations.
5) Cricut Summer Celebrations Cartridge - Three designers with quite different styles contributed to make this summer themed cartridge. Has a card feature, tag feature and lots of word art also.
6) Cricut Autumn Celebrations Cartridge - Same three designers as Summer Celebrations make up this fall themed cartridge. Note the more grown up looking images, for those of you who aren't into cutesy.
Head over to see Melanie's fabulous projects at Courtney Lane Designs. She also has a great giveaway!
Want to see more of my projects? Click HERE to see my gallery!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!