The new Cricut Expression 2 Anniversary machine is launching on HSN on April 26, 2011 at the following times (all times eastern and subject to change):
12 - 2 am
6 - 7 am
3 - 4 pm
7 - 8 pm
It comes with Cricut Essentials, Cricut American Alphabet, Cricut Decals, and Just A Note cartridges pre-loaded. The Cricut Decals and Just A Note cartridges are exclusive to this anniversary edition. Just A Note cartridge was designed by Cosmo Cricket.
Actual handbooks do come with the pre-loaded cartridges.
Here are some facts:
Here is a quick list of features:
• All-New Machine Design: Even more portable, and an
all-new color to celebrate 5 years.
• LCD Touch Screen: Larger, faster, full-color LCD touch
screen display with stylus. No keypad overlay required!
• Mat Preview: See shapes you’re cutting and where they fit
on the mat before you cut!
• Materials Profile: Choose a default setting for materials
you like to cut OR customize a material setting just how
you want it.
• Cutting-Area Light: A light underneath the cutting area to
let you see where you’re cutting on the mat.
• Layered View: See all creative features and layers right on the screen, including shift layers. No need to keep referring
back to the handbook!
• Wrapping: Fit a sequence of images or letters to a specific
length by wrapping them onto more than one line or mat!
• Independent Image Sizing: Size each image on a mat on
• Multiple Mat Cutting: Cut as many images as you want,
even if the images won’t all fit on one mat.
• Apply All: Apply all the edits (scale, flip, rotate, etc.) you
do for one image to all the images on a mat at the same
time with just one button.
• Swappable Side Trim Pieces: Change the color of the side
pieces to match your style.
Here are some projects made by Provocraft's Design Team:
Check out the video Melanie and I made about opening up the Cricut Expression 2 Anniversary machine - click HERE if you can't see it.
Check back later for more videos on using the Cricut Expression 2!
Got questions? Let me know!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!