Here are some more projects from the newest Hello Thursday Cricut cartridge release, as promised! Check them out and then scroll down for this month's giveaways - you're going to LOVE THEM!
1) Cricut Florals Embellished - I love, love, love this cartridge! It has quite a few layers and you start creating the flower from the bottom up. The florals on this cartridge remind me of Anna Griffin, so I had to use her paper on this card. Stamp is by Emma Aguilar from My Creative Time and you can get it HERE! She has just launched a line of stamps and they are all so cute!
2) Martha Stewart Birthday Cake Art - Loving yet another Martha Stewart cartridge! Remember these cake cartridges can be used in the regular machines and cut paper. The four layered heart and font is from this cartridge. This font rocks! Paper by Bo Bunny.
3) Cricut Kate's ABCs - This cartridge is similar in style to last month's release called Nate's ABCs. Lots of layering (6 layers for the flower below) means some time and effort to do these. Paper by Stampin Up!
Now, for the giveaways!
Emma Aguilar from My Creative Time donated a set of her stamps to giveaway! I am loving the fonts on these stamps, as well as the super cute sayings! Definitely must have stamps for your collection! There will be four winners and each one will win one stamp set. Check them out below!
How can you win?
1) Leave a comment letting me know your favorite cartridge of the release.
2) Follow or subscribe to the blog!
To see loads more gorgeous projects, head over to Melanie's blog at Courtney Lane Designs! She has the most beautiful layouts and cards made!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!