Flamingo Card with Cricut Nifty Fifties Cartridge PLUS Giveaway!
Friday, September 17, 2010
Love this flamingo from the new Cricut Nifty Fifties Cartridge (available in October)! I made this 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" card using the flamingo cut mounted on some white paper run through the Cuttlebug using the new Art Deco folders. I am loving those folders - so elegant.
Of course, I had to cuttlebug the blue background with the Swiss Dots folder (a MUST HAVE!).
Paper is by American Crafts and Core'dinations. Stamp by Heidi Grace. Buttons by Papertrey Ink.
Check out all the goodness on this Nifty Fifties Cricut cartridge!
There is also a shadowed font on here that will look great welded!
Here are my Hello Thursday Giveaways!
1) Birthday Cakes Cricut Cartridge
2) Winter Frolic Cricut Cartridge
3) SEI Spooks Halloween Paper Stack
4) TWO Cricut iPhone/Website Checklist Apps - This website helps you keep track of your cartridges, what you have and want. I have it on my iPhone and it rocks!
5) Scrap Ma Bob Caddy - Everyone needs to have one of these for their scrap rooms!
How can you win?
1) Subscribe or follow the blog!
2) Leave a comment below telling which of the new cartridges you like best! Be sure to put some kind of identifying name (i.e. "Joy loves cats" or "girl from LA", etc.).
You can also leave a comment under THIS POST for a additional chance to win!
That's it! Winners will be drawn next week!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!