Without any more delay, here are the cartridges:
1) Cricut Boys Will Be Boys Cartridge - this is a full size cartridge with TWO fonts and tons of word art
2) Cricut Christmas Village Cartridge- this mini cartridge has stand up Victorian people, images and building fronts that have openings for you to make your own 3-D Advent calendar, complete with boxes to put treats inside
3) Cricut Christmas Cards Cartridge - this mini cartridge has 10 different layered Christmas cards. I love the card forms themselves, as they would make great cards for any occasion.
4) Cricut Thanksgiving Cartridge - this mini cartridge has placecards, stand up pilgrims and indians, gorgeous word art and images.
This time around, I am giving away 3 different cartridges for 3 different people to win!
How can you win?
1) Leave a comment telling me your favorite cartridge of the release in the section below! Be sure and leave an identifying name (joywholovescats, for example) so it's easy to identify you!
2) Follow me or subscribe to this blog!
Want more chances to win?
1) For five more chances, create a post about this release and contest and link back here to me. Put that info in a comment to me below.
2) For five more chances, create a post on facebook and link back here to me. Put that info in a comment to me below.
3) For five more chances, twitter about this and send me a link. Put that info in a comment to me below.
4) For five more chances, become a facebook fan by clicking HERE! Put that info in a comment to me below.
I will enter everyone into a spreadsheet and draw from there using random.org! Drawing will be held next Wednesday, August 25, 2010.
Don't forget I am also running a HUGE Scrapbox contest! Check it out HERE!
On with the show!
I love this pie - especially the swirls of steam! The paper is from SEI's new line called Moonrise. The top note shape is from the Cricut Songbird Cartridge and layered so that it is matted. The card is 5-1/2" by 5-1/2". Pie was cut at 2-1/2". I used a Martha Stewart punch for the side doily scallops.
Stamps, ribbon and jute from Papertrey Ink.
I loved this gekko lizard the minute I saw him on the cartridge! He is so fun! I ran him through the Cuttlebug using the Tiny Bubbles folder. Here's a tip, glue both layers together BEFORE Cuttlebugging - trust me, it goes better!
Paper is from Club Scrap's Salsa Line. The white paper has black embossed wood grain lines - LOVE IT! Stamp from Papertrey Ink.
What? No village buildings? Stay tuned for some buildings coming in the next few days. In the meantime, I cut the present at 1-1/2" using DCWV glitter paper (my favorite!). Paper is from SEI's new Kris Kringle set. Ribbon is from Stampin Up! and stamp is from CTMH.
Paper is from Basic Grey, October Afternoon (musical paper) and Core'dinations cardstock. Stamp is from Stamp Antonio.
To see more samples from these cartridges and enter to win more giveaways, visit these very talented bloggers below:
1) Courtney Lane Designs
2) My Pink Stamper
3) Creative Critters Cricut Club
Design Studio has the update that includes these cartridges, as well as the new Martha Stewart cartridges and the Creative Memories cartridges. It does not look like they are in the font pack, but they are. Go to this link, be sure you are signed into the cricut.com site and then SAVE it to your computer. Then, run the download. Then, when you open Design Studio, it will be there. Thank to Capadia Designs for these complete directions! She rocks when it comes to the Design Studio!
Gypsy is also updated with these cartridges, as well as Martha Stewart and Creative Memories. To update your Gypsy, hook it to your computer and then run the Gypsy Sync software, looking for new updates. Follow the prompts.
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!