1) Cricut Lacy Labels - slam dunk with all the gorgeous labels! Card making will be a cinch with these - cut, put on front of card, call it good!
2) Cricut Cherry Limeade - Probably the cutest font they've ever released and super easy to cut.
3) Cricut Celebrate with Flourish - I could cut everything on this cartridge and use it! EVERYTHING! There is something for every holiday and it's just gorgeous!
4) Cricut Dude! - This makes the most stylish, happening images for that teen boy!
5) Cricut Live Simply - Cute, Cute, Cute!!
6) Cricut Meow! - Did I mention I have two cats? 'Nuff said.
7) Cricut Handyman - Word art rocks on this one!
8) Cricut Hoot 'n Holler - the cutest owls ever!
9) Cricut Sugar and Spice - best baby cartridge, IMO!
10) Cricut Bloom - the flowers are awesome!
Now, how about another giveaway?
Holiday Cakes Cartridge! (yes, it works in the regular machines and links to the Gypsy)
Photo by Provocraft
How can you win?
1) Make sure you are signed up to get email/RSS feed or follow the blog!
2) Leave a comment below for a chance to win telling me your favorite summer food and drinks.
Drawing will be open until June 16 at midnight central time. Winners will be announced Thursday, June 27!
I am also giving away:
Deep cut Blade: Enter HERE!
Give A Hoot Cricut Cartridge: Enter HERE!
Cindy Loo Cricut Cartridge: Enter HERE!
Freshly Picked Cricut Cartridge: Enter HERE!
Here are some more projects!
Lots of cool cuts on here, including a 3-D house bag. I liked this "we've moved" layered word art piece. It comes with the box attached to the "we've moved" word art. Paper by Core'dinations and Basic Grey.
I am surprised to admit that this owl cartridge is too darn cute! I know, there are already lots of owls but frankly, you're going to need these ones also! There are everyday owls, owls for the holidays and super cute word art to match! I cut the owl on a branch and the "guess HOO loves you". Paper by DCWV and Core'dinations.
Hands Down - MY FAVORITE of the release! If you can only buy one cartridge, buy this one! Every cut is GORGEOUS and super easy to assemble! LOVE THIS!! I cut the "all boy" label (all the way out to and including the white section). Paper by Papertrey Ink and Core'dinations.
Love this cartridge also and was surprised by that fact. Similar to Give A Hoot but still super cute! I cut this owl in a tree and just adore him! Paper by October Afternoon, Bo Bunny and Core'dinations. I used that new Cuttlebug Seeing Spots folder on the background and then added white pen dots - love Cuttlebugging!
Don't forget to hop over to Melanie's site Courtney Lane Designs when you're done here to see her fabulous creations.
P.S. Keep checking back! More projects and giveaways to come! WOO HOO!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!