It's Wednesday and wait until you see this super cute paper line from SEI called Happy Day! This paper is so cheerful and fun! And the embellishments are fantastic! I feel happier just looking at it!
I was able to whip up this 4" x 9" card in no time because the paper and embellishments just flew together. Everything matches just perfectly! I love a card this size since it fits in a standard business size envelope. I love keeping things standard sizes - it's the engineer in me, for sure!
The top section collaged paper is called Happy Day and was cut at 4" x 6" and inked with Papertrey Ink. The "happy birthday" is cut from a series of borders that come in a pack (see below). What I love is that someone was really thinking and all the border pieces nicely cut into 4" sections - VERY IMPRESSIVE. Often, that kind of detail gets overlooked during the design process. The candles on the glitter paper was another border section, again nicely designed so it cuts at the 4" mark.
I love to finish off the inside so I added an inner layer of yellow (cut at 3 3/4" x 8 3/4"). Then I topped it with a dimensional embellishment - quick and easy!
Now, onto the giveaway!
Here's the prize package - a large Happy Day paper pack with embellishment sheets, Happy Day borders, epoxy stickers and dimensional elements!
How can you win?
1) Leave a comment under this post.
2) Subscribe by email or follow this blog.
To get even more chances to win:
1) Put a post on your blog about this giveaway (including a link to this post) and leave a comment back here with a link to your blog post for an additional 5 chances to win!
2) Put a comment on facebook about the giveaway with a link to this post and leave a comment with a link for an additional 5 chances to win!
3) Do both and get 10 extra chances to win!
That's it! Winners will be drawn on Sunday, March 7. Winners have 2 weeks to claim their prize!
Subscribe to Obsessed with Scrapbooking to learn more about ways to use the Cricut in your scrapbooking!